NZCCM aims to provide the highest quality education in traditional Chinese medicine that is aligned with international standards. The new semester starts on 25th July 2016.
- The NZCCM Bachelor degree is a logical and cost-effective programme that meets international and ACC requirements, and is based on the standard syllabus used in Chinese medicine colleges and universities in China.
- We have highly qualified teaching faculty and great teaching and learning resources.
- The BHSc (CM) is a four year programme designed for students who wish to offer herbal medicine as well as Acupuncture.
- The BHSc (ACU) allows graduate to become ACC accredited practitioners of traditional Acupuncture over three years, and competently open their own clinic or find work with an existing practice.
- The Acupuncture major explores the theory and practice of traditional Acupuncture as a profession, and prepares graduates to offer Chinese Acupuncture in contemporary and Western contexts.
- Clinical Chinese Medicine is a major component of the NZCCM degree programme, taught by TCM specialists. The clinical practice is also supervised by highly qualified practitioners.
- NZCCM students learn an authentic and holistic medical system that supports and promotes the balanced functioning of the individual.
- The NZCCM Teaching Clinic provides highest standards in Hygiene and facilities for senior students to practice.
- More and more people are moving toward holistic therapies. With its holistic approach, many people find that NZCCM Acupuncture produces deep and long-lasting results for them.
- NZCCM’s strong links with Chinese universities offer unique opportunities for further study.
- NZCCM is centrally located and well serviced by public transport.