>> Chinese Medicine Lecturer – Full time or Part time
New Zealand College of Chinese Medicine is a Private Training Organisation, delivering degree, diploma and foundation programmes in Chinese Medicine. We are currently looking for a Lecturer in Chinese Medicine for our Bachelor of Health Science programme. We are seeking to appoint a person who has the drive and passion for teaching excellence.
The successful applicant will be passionate about tertiary education, highly motivated and able to positively relate with a variety of cultures as our students and teaching staff reflect diversity.
We require a dynamic, performance driven and experienced individual to join our busy team. This could be a Full Time or Part Time job, depending on the applicant’s experience and qualifications.
- The position will work with the teaching staff to deliver teaching and learning for our Degree.
- Preparing teaching and learning lessons as well as assisting in assessment preparation.
- Programme Coordinator and clinic supervisor roles
- There is also a research role and you will provide guidance on the nature and standard of the College research, research planning, literature and information sources.
- The success of our students is very important, so you will also be involved with academic and pastoral support so that maximum student learning and retention is achieved.
- Master or PHD in Chinese Medicine or Acupuncture and Tuina discipline
- Relevant discipline based clinical practice experience (professional/industry/community)
- Demonstrated application of effective communication skills within learning situations related to relevant subject area/s of discipline – for speakers of English language as a second language equivalent IELTS 7.0 (Academic)
- Experience in teaching and assessment of students is preferred, but training and support is available
- Capacity to engage in research relevant to discipline
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to a diverse range of people
- Preference will be given to applications with experience in New Zealand
- A competitive salary
- Professional work atmosphere
- Car parking at the Campus
- A very satisfying and rewarding career
- Ongoing professional development
If you would like to become a part of this professional College apply today with your CV and cover letter.
Please note that only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
stephenxu(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)chinesemedicine.ac.nz