Sridhar Maddela – Lecturer and Course Lead Biomedical Sciences and Medical Humanities
Qualifications and work experience
- B Nat & Yoga Science; PG Dip Yoga and Nat; Dip Physio; MHSc; RPYT; ERYT500.
- Research Scholar (PhD), Post Graduate Research Scholar in Health, Australian Research Centre in Complementary and Integrative Medicine (ARCCIM), Faculty of Health , University of Technology Sydney, Sydney, Australia.
- Previously Head of Faculty Medical Sciences and Yoga, Senior Tutor Medical Sciences and Yoga, Researcher, Programme developer, Clinician/Clinical Supervisor, Author, Peer Reviewer, Designer and Coordinator for Outreach Promotion Health Programmes, Ministry of Health Green Prescriptions(GRx), Health promoting organisations and Hospices.
- Registered Medical Doctor – Indian Systems of Medicine.
- Member – International Association of Yoga Therapists
- Registered Experienced Yoga Teacher and Prenatal Yoga Teacher – Yoga Alliance
- Peer Reviewer – Ayurveda Journal of Health
- Yoga Therapy Academic Manuals – (Applied Yoga Philosophy; Applied Yoga Therapy1; Applied Yoga Therapy 11)
- Guide to Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training
Formally Assistant Director, Consultant Physician, Resident Medical Officer, Assistant Physician, Lecturer and Officer in charge for Health Promotion Programme
Actively supervised research activities at Maharishi Patanjali Institute for Yoga Naturopathy Education and Research, Gujarat Ayuved University, Jamnagar, Gujarat, India
Shridhar has published 17 research articles and conference papers (Click Here) and conducted in 8 clinical trials, 12 Pilot studies and 9 Literature reviews