Vahideh Toossi – Lecturer – Clinical Supervisor
Qualifications and work experience
- 100hrs clinical practise of acupuncture at Beijing Academy of Chinese Medicine; PhD in Clinical Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (Beijing University of Chinese Medicine) ; Medical Doctor (MD) (Mashhad University of Medical Sciences ); TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language).
- Lecturer of Biomedical Sciences and Clinical supervisor
- Course moderator for Biomedical Sciences
- Past experience teaching medical terminology at Jahad Daneshgahi University
- Past work experience practising western medicine and acupuncture in Mashhad (Iran), Kyrenia and Nicosia Nth Cyprus.
- Member of the Society of Iranian Medical Practitioners
- Co author of 2 research articles from MD thesis on how to enhance clinical exms for medical students
- Contributor to a Korean Lecturers research article on how to alleviate Dysmenorrhea with acupuncture and Oriental medicine
- Two research articles orally presented and published during the 13th World Congress of Chinese Medicine 2016
- Translation of Henry Lu’s Legendary Chinese Healing Herbs to Persian